Isuzu Service Plan
Like all bills, service bills can come at the wrong time, but did you know you can now spread the cost of your servicing into convenient monthly payments?
Most people spread the cost of their other household bills so why not do this for your car servicing as well?
The Blackshaws Service Plan allows you to budget for all your servicing requirements by spreading your payments over a time period that is convenient to you. It is an easy way to enjoy hassle free motoring and it also comes with some added benefits.
If you would like a quotation for a Service Plan please complete and submit the form below:
All the following fields are required to prepare the quote.
Extra Benefits with Blackshaws Service Plan
- Inflation proof – prices are agreed with you when you sign up to the plan therefore your service costs are inflation proof
- No interest charges – at Blackshaws you will not have to pay any interest charges for this service. We simply spread your payments over the agreed period of time.
- Reduced price MOT - if you have a service plan we offer a reduced price MOT for £39 (usual price £49.95)
- 10% discount – as a thank you for signing up to our Service Plan you will receive a 10% discount on all our accessories (including fitting)
- Service transport – if required we can provide you with a fully insured courtesy car or a collection and delivery service while your car is in for its service
- FREE mini valet – if you are signed up to our service plan we will wash and carry out a mini vac before your vehicle is returned to you
- FREE puncture repairs worth £19.99 – where legally possible we will repair your damaged tyres FREE of charge (excludes run flat tyres)
- Higher vehicle re-sale value – if you take out a service plan your vehicle will have a full manufacturer service history and research shows it is therefore more likely to have a higher re-sale value
Servicing your car has never been easier.
If you are interested in our Blackshaws Service Plan please contact our Service Reception at Morpeth on 01670 719478 where our friendly staff will be pleased to help.