Do you qualify for a Mitsubishi Partner Discount?
Mitsubishi have established a number of partnerships with different trade organisations and companies as well as the Armed Forces, Emergency Services, Healthcare and Teaching professionals. Did you know that if you are a member of any of Mitsubishi's partner organisations you are entitled to a substantial discount off a brand new Mitsubishi vehicle?
A list of the member organisations is as follows:
- Anglia Farmers Ltd
- BASC - British Association for Shooting and Conservation
- CLA - Country Land and Business Association
- Forces Cars Direct and Motorsource which includes the Armed Forces, Police Force, Prison Service, Fire and Rescue Services, NHS and Teachers
- IET - Institute of Engineering and Technology
- IMechE - Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Mole Valley Farmers Ltd
- NFU - National Farmers Union
- NFU Scotland
- RIBA - Royal Institute of British Architects
- RICS - Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Woldmarsh Producers Ltd
For qualifying members, discount offers of up to 23% are available across the Mitsubishi range. This includes the compact Mirage city car, the Eclipse Cross and ASX crossovers, the Outlander Petrol and Outlander PHEV models plus the 7 seat Shogun Sport and award-winning L200 pick-up. To find out about the available discounts for each different model please call our Sales Team at Morpeth 01670 719478 or at Alnwick 01665 602202.
If you'd like to discover more about the Mitsubishi range on our website please visit New Mitsubishi models
On each of our new model pages you will find information about the key features, variant options, colours and engines as well as many pictures and videos. In addition, Blackshaws offers 24 hour test drives on all Mitsubishi models so you can be sure you're choosing the right vehicle before you purchase.
Please contact us on either of the above phone numbers if you have any questions about the Mitsubishi range or about Mitsubishi's Partner Discounts.